Alexandria, Virginia (October 17, 2014) — ENODO Global, Inc. is pleased to announce that Dr. Montgomery McFate will be joining ENODO’s Advisory Board. Dr. McFate is a cultural anthropologist and a recognized expert on socio-cultural understanding. Currently, she is the Minerva Chair at the Center for Naval Warfare Studies at the US Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island working on issues related to defense and national security. The majority of her professional experience and academic expertise has focused on the nexus of culture and national security.
Dr. McFate has published widely, covering a range of issues connected with culture and national security including cultural barriers to conflict resolution; socio-cultural transformation resulting from economic instability; the use of cultural narratives in strategic information operations; and the influence of social norms on tribal warfare; specific types of socio-cultural knowledge important for counterinsurgency operations and the current system for producing and distributing that knowledge (through education, training, and doctrine).
Montgomery joins the Advisory Board to support and guide ENODO’s mission to “solve” the complex social challenges that permeate all business operations throughout our interconnected world. Her fellow Advisory Board teammates include:
- James D. Filpi, Senior Counsel with the Commercial Law Development Program in the Office of the General Counsel of the United States Department of Commerce;
- Norman R. Hayes (Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy, retired)
- Norman B. Holtzman, a retired Senior Executive Service member of the U.S. Intelligence Community with over 36 years of service at the NSA;
- Josh Prueher, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Earl Energy, a leading energy technology company based in Houston, Texas; and
- Robert Smith, a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel and former Chief Operations Officer and General Manager for several prominent and influential companies.
“Dr. McFate brings unmatched experience, knowledge, and insights on the utilization of population-centric approaches to solve complex social problems in dynamic cultural environments. She is a welcome addition and will be a great asset to the Advisory Board and the ENODO team,” stated Jim Sisco, President of ENODO Global.
About ENODO Global (www.ENODOglobal.com)
ENODO Global is a business intelligence firm that conducts population-centric risk analysis to solve complex social problems in dynamic and challenging cultural environments.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | (USA) +1-571-218-0956